The drug has venoskleroziruyuschee action has surface-active properties. With the introduction of the drug into the lumen of varicose veins occur irritation of the intima of the vessel, followed by fibrosis, adhesion vein walls and its obliteration. It does not have a noticeable effect on the function of the central and peripheral nervous system, cardiovascular system, kidneys and liver, blood biochemistry and urine. When injected into the perivascular tissue irritant.
Indications for use
Treatment of uncomplicated, moderate drostanolone varicose disease of the lower extremities by compression sclerotherapy. Treatment of telangiectasias.
Hypersensitivity to the drug; bronchial asthma; severe liver and kidney disease; acute thrombosis and thrombophlebitis; soft tissue infection; infectious diseases;occlusive peripheral arteriosclerosis; diabetic angiopathy; pregnancy and lactation; after treatment of alcoholism ;, obesity; use of oral contraceptives; sedentary lifestyle; varicose veins, as a result of the tumor of abdominal cavity and small pelvis; heart defects requiring surgery; extensive and pronounced varicose veins (including deep) with valve insufficiency; fleboskleroz; fever; toxic hyperthyroidism; oncological diseases; acute infections; tuberculosis; sepsis; violation of the cellular composition of the blood; acute respiratory or skin diseases; common diseases that require compliance with bed rest, heart disease events decompensation.
1. Fibro-Vein should be used by physicians who possess the technique of sclerotherapy. It is necessary to properly assess the condition of the valve failure and deep vein.
2. Sclerotherapy of veins is carried out with caution when absolute confidence in cross-deep and communicative lower limbs.
3. Before treatment is necessary to know the allergic patient’s medical history. You can enter patient 0.25-0.5 ml Fibro-Vein 24 hours before the start of treatment to identify a possible allergic reaction.
4. Caution should be exercised when treating patients with peripheral atherosclerosis, Buerger’s disease.
5. Special care is necessary to inject the drug into the area above and behind the medial malleolus, since there is a back tibial artery.
6. Nedopuskaet extravasal (paravenoznogo) and intra-arterial administration.
7. The drug should not be used in case of precipitation or change in color of the solution.
8. By lowering the temperature of the solution may precipitate, dissolved by heating.
9. To prevent a recurrence after treatment, patients are advised to wear elastic stockings.
Dosage and administration
Before the course venoskleroziruyuschey therapy is necessary to test the introduction of the drug to identify possible individual intolerance. The position of the patient standing, perpendicular to the skin surface of the needle is introduced (without syringe) in the most pronounced distally located varicose node. Once the needle begins to enter the blood, the patient is placed on his back, and the limb is raised at an angle of 30-40 degrees. After drostanolone the introduction of the puncture site with sterile gauze pressed against the ball, and the needle is removed. The puncture site is closed bandage and foot rest in the raised, bandages, elastic bandage from the toes to the upper thigh. To prevent a possible damaging effect on the endothelium of deep vein thrombosis and their subsequent, ill recommend immediately after the injection of vigor to go at least 2-3 hours. Fibro-Vein is introduced into the distal areas liberated from the blood, varicose veins, followed by immediate and long elastic compression. The choice of drug concentration depends on the diameter of the varicose veins to be treated. 3% Fibro-Vein solution for obliteration of varicose veins of large diameter (1 cm or more), 1% – are used for the treatment of superficial varicose veins with a diameter of 1 cm of 0.5% and 0.2% solutions of the drug is used for the injection sclerotherapy of intradermal varicose veins and telangiectasia. . In the presence of extensive varicose common solution injection process is repeated 2-10 times at intervals of 3-5 days.
If necessary, of a phased-injection of sclerosing treatment, hardening of the superficial veins begin with lateral branches, and an introduction to the main vein trunk is carried out in the least.
in the combined treatment in combination with surgery – is introduced into the varicose tributaries (after removal of the surface of the main trunk).
during administration of the drug, especially during the first session of treatment, you may experience dizziness, headache, nausea and sweating. With the introduction of the drug observed a slight burning sensation and soreness at the injection site. In case of contact with the drug under the skin may develop hyperpigmentation, infiltration and skin necrosis. Allergic reactions (urticaria, rash, anaphylactic shock) are rare. Local reactions: intravarikoznaya hematoma at the injection site, phlebitis upward with or without concomitant periflebita. Systemic drostanolone reactions: bronchospasm, fever, thrombosis of the pulmonary veins. In case of accidental intra-arterial injection – resulting in obliteration of the vessel (up to the need provedeniyaamputatsii limbs), embolism (even 4 months after the procedure); when paravenoznom – the development of soft tissue necrosis.